Massive waves of sound and intense, powerful emotions characterize the music of Jean Sibelius, Finland’s greatest composer. “Awesome” and “majestic” are the best words to describe Sibelius’s orchestral tone paintings of the bleak, icy, snow-covered Finnish landscape. His songs, on the other hand, are intimate, sometimes rapturous settings of the most enchanting poetry. Join the Vallejo Festival Orchestra, resplendent soprano Katherine Whyte and Grammy award-winning Maestro Thomas Conlin on a grand musical journey to the Land of Midnight Sun! Goosebumps Guaranteed!
After you purchase your ticket(s) and checkout, you can add a post-concert reception.
Grilled Chicken Skewers with Peanut Coconut Dipping Sauce
Grilled Beef Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce
ACME Crostini with White Bean, Basil and Walnut Spread
Cucumber Cups with Smoked Salmon, Goat Cheese and Chives
Wine specially selected to accompany the menu
As there are a limited number of places in the lounge, please make your reservation by March 8.
Date(s) - Sat, Mar 11, 2023
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
330 Virginia St., Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Vallejo Symphony - Sat, Sep 30, 2023 - 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Vallejo Symphony - Sun, Oct 1, 2023 - 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- FLO Funky Latin Orchestra - Sat, Oct 7, 2023 - 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Visions of the Wild - Wild and Scenic Film Festival “On Tour” - Fri, Oct 13, 2023 - 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Forejour – Tribute to Foreigner and Journey - Sat, Oct 14, 2023 - 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Vallejo Festival Orchestra – Three Tenors! – The Next Generation - Sat, Oct 28, 2023 - 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm