The North Bay Rose Society will present an interactive lecture by renowned Bay Area Landscape Designer Casper Curto on March 12 at the Florence Douglas Center, 333 Amador Street, Vallejo. The free event will be held from 2 to 4 pm.
All Bay Area residents are welcome and encouraged to arrive early. An exciting raffle will include garden design reference books and rose related gifts.
The North Bay Rose Society is a local, non-profit chapter of the American Rose Society (founded 1872) which exists to promote the culture, preservation and appreciation of the Rose and to improve its standard of excellence for all people, through education and research. The Society provides local opportunities for education through lectures and workshops, produces an Annual Rose Show in Vallejo, supports the community with philanthropy, and maintains the public Rose Garden at Grant Mahoney Park in Vallejo.
Mr. Curto is based in Oakland and he is an active member of:
- Bromeliad & Tillandsia Society of San Francisco
- San Francisco Orchid Society
- California Horticulture
- Northern California Palm Socity
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Succulent & Cactus Society of San Francsico
- San Francsico Fern Society
- The National Tropical Botanical Garden
- UC Botanical Garden
- Lotus Land
For more information contact the North Bay Rose Society Director, Mike M. by email at MyrickMD@yahoo.com or text 415-515-8158
Date(s) - Sun, Mar 12, 2023
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Florence Douglas Center
333 Amador St, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Winemakers Dinner and Auction “A Night Under the Stars in Vallejo Where Dreams Come True” - Sat, May 20, 2023 - 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm