The Vallejo Citizens Air Monitoring Network (CAMN) is a neighborhood group concerned about asthma and air pollution. The Vallejo Citizens Air CAMN is pleased to announce the launch of its Clean Air Ambassador Program.
Join one of our informational sessions on Sept 27 or Oct 3.
- Find out why Vallejo’s asthma rate is so high, and learn ways to lessen the impact of bad air.
- Learn how to protect yourself, family members, and your community
- Mentor/mentee relationship opportunities
- Meet and collaborate with neighbors who care deeply about Vallejo
- Earn up to $1000 for completing our program!
For more information contact Ken Szutu 650-308-8418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Program will provide funding and training to empower, mentor, and activate community leaders in Vallejo to take action for clean, healthy, and breathable air. Poor air quality from traffic, industry, refineries, and wildfires is a constant factor in environmental injustice and is linked to health issues, such as asthma, heart disease, and cancer.
We are now recruiting for 2023-2024 Clean Air Ambassadors, please use the link below to sign up for the info session.
Date(s) - Wed, Sep 27, 2023
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Virtual Online Event
Anywhere With Internet,
Upcoming events at this location
- City Park Upgrades - Public Outreach Meeting - Thu, Dec 7, 2023 - 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
TagsEnvironment, Environmental Justice