miniArt carries good quality art materials for students and professionals alike:
- Prices on oil and acrylic paints are the cheapest in the area!
- Brushes for every budget whether you use watercolors, acrylics, gouache or oils.
- Mediums and thinners, gesso and grounds.
- Many sizes of canvas boards and a few canvases along with multimedia pads and watercolor blocks.
- drawing and charcoal/pastel pads, as well as moleskin painting and drawing books and black journals.
- Professional quality pencils and charcoal and some markers too.
- Palettes, palette knives, utility knives and glue.
miniArt is situated in front of Jeff Snell’s studio where you can see art being created each day.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Learn the fundamentals of acrylic painting. You’ll learn the basics of color theory, how to mix the color you see, how to use the tools of a painter and practical painting techniques. All skill levels are welcome.
Class are held Thursday evenings from 7PM to 8:30 PM. The price is $100 for four classes,starting at the beginning of each month. Contact Jeff Snell to register.
Photo: Paul Chinn, The Chronicle