What really goes on at the Happiest Place on Earth? As a young man, Trevor Allen spent a few years in Anaheim playing Pluto, the Mad Hatter, and other characters in his height range on a quest to become Peter Pan. He returns with tales of quirky co-workers, militant managers, and backstage debauchery in this unique coming-of-age tale.
Working for the Mouse blows pixie dust in your eyes while offering a hilarious glimpse behind the ears of the Magic Kingdom. Voted Best of the SF Fringe Festival, it’s garnered sold-out houses and critical acclaim in Berkeley and San Francisco without once getting a cease-and-desist order from Disney.
Written and performed by Trevor Allen
Directed by Nancy Carlin
Date(s) - Sat, Feb 21, 2015
The Hub Community Center for the Arts
350 Georgia Street, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Age of Aquarius Paint Party - Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm