In the second of our seasonal cooking workshops, “Bright and Light Summer Recipes,” chef Lisa Nunez-Hancock will teach you how to make classic pesto sauce and healthy variations of the sauce using fresh produce from the summer garden. You will also learn how to prepare spaghetti squash, a health vegetable alternative to pasta.
Presented by the Solano County Library in partnership with Sustainable Solano and UR What You Eat. Sponsored by the Friends of the Vallejo Public Library.
Date(s) - Sat, Jul 29, 2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
John F. Kennedy Library
505 Santa Clara St., Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Bats in the Library! - Thu, Oct 19, 2017 - 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Afternoon Adventures: JFK Library Great Pumpkin Halloween Party - Thu, Oct 26, 2017 - 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Lawyers @ Your Library - Wed, Nov 1, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- Queer Poetry! In Vallejo! - Wed, Nov 1, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Lawyers @ Your Library - Wed, Nov 15, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- Lawyers @ Your Library - Wed, Dec 6, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- Lawyers @ Your Library - Wed, Dec 20, 2017 - 6:00 pm