Vallejo Healthy Food Fest
-> A Vegan Event <-
“Where a community of diversity demands healthy food”
Brought to us by the Food Empowerment Project, the Vallejo Healthy Food Fest will have food, speakers, art, music and will take a critical look at access to healthy foods!
The Food Empowerment Project gathered information in Vallejo last year regarding the issues resulting in the lack of access to healthy foods.
The goal of this event is to create enthusiasm and a demand for change and to share with the Universe that healthy food is not only delicious but is possible to be accessible in Vallejo !!!
Get involved!! Showcase YOUR healthy food!!
All are invited to take part of this exciting event!
Questions? Email us at
- We are looking for local and Bay Area restaurants to showcase their vegan dishes!
- We are looking for fruit and vegetable farms (small or large) to showcase their produce!
- We are looking for chefs and those that love to create their own dishes and recipes to showcase their vegan options!
- We are looking for Art!
- We are looking for bookstores to showcase books about health!
- We are looking for individuals and groups that advocate health to share their knowledge!
- Please know that we will give you a free space for your showcase and hope that you will allow the public to have a sample of your dish!
Date(s) - Sun, Jun 26, 2016
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dan Foley Cultural Center
1499 North Camino Alto, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location