Visit 9 beautiful Vallejo Gardens, along with garden vendors and displays on Fresno Street, between Zoey June Gift & Garden and The Basement. All proceeds benefit the Museum.
Tickets are $35 for Museum members, $40 general. All tickets $40 on day of Tour. Purchase tickets before May 1st and get three tickets for the price of two!
Please join Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum for their annual Vallejo Garden Tour on Sunday, May 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
There will be ten unique gardens on this year’s Tour, featuring everything from a mature rose garden in a historic setting to a backyard grove of fruit trees, surrounded by extensive plantings of organic vegetables, all lovingly watched over by a flock of happy chickens!
Another garden features views of Mt. Tamalpais and the Mare Island Strait, and is a haven for birds, butterflies, bees and people.
A “water-wise” garden will prove to visitors that a tropical effect can be achieved even in drought-stricken California.
The Garden Tour is a major fundraiser for the Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum.
Tickets will be available at:
Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum, 734 Marin Street
Zoey June Gift and Garden, 1426 Tennessee Street
Visit Vallejo, California, 289 Mare Island Way at the Vallejo Ferry Terminal
Date(s) - Sun, May 21, 2017
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum
734 Marin St, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Over There/Over Here - Sat, Apr 8, 2017 - Sat, Aug 26, 2017 - 12:00 am
- Free Family Day - Sat, Jun 17, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Jul 15, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Sep 16, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Oct 21, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Nov 18, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm