Lively Indie Rock with undertones of Violent Femmes, NY Dolls and The Clash.
Formed in early 2013 in the back yard of the Gabriel Guevara along side Jonathan Johnson. We were originally known as the Hasbeens but that quickly changed to the Screech Owls one fun, rockous night. Our music is the culmination of many fun filled days and a real smorgasbord of influences.
Doors open at 7:30 pm Show starts at 8 pm $10 cover charge. Limited seating so come early. For information call (707) 561-6514
Date(s) - Sat, Nov 19, 2016
7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
The Hub Community Center for the Arts
350 Georgia Street, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Age of Aquarius Paint Party - Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm