The Doula Bar is hosting a Family+Lifestyle Expo to help, encourage, and allow families to express their uniqueness.
7 reasons why you should attend our Family+Lifestyle Expo
- Chat it up with our Doulas!- You can chat with our wonderful doulas about any questions you may have regarding labor, postpartum, or pregnancy.
- Shop!- Shop from our cutest bay area boutiques.
- Free Workshops!- You can check out our free workshops and build wood toys with our friends at The Home Depot (& more).
- Hang Out with Princesses!- You can snap some selfies with our Disney Princesses or sing a tune with them.
- Yummy Food!- You have to grab a snack at our food trucks and take in the beautiful view of Six Flags and Lake Chabot
- FREE STUFF! -You can enter our giveaways and win great products from brands such as Fridababy, Crane, Gathre, Covered Goods, Miss Spa, Fruits of My Labor, & more
- Live Entertainment!- There will be a few special guest coming just to spice up your day.
The Doula Bar team loves this community and is working hard to bring our creative and beautiful ideas to you in a fun, resourceful, & engaging environment. All in efforts to build happier communities. Make sure to register for your tickets today and share this event with a friend. Our first 100 guests will get free goodie bags! Yay :)
-About The Doula Bar Organization-
The Doula Bar is a newer organization. Our team is working to build stronger families and communities through family based events, activities, & workshops. To learn more visit http://www.thedoulabar.com, or email us at Grace.peculiarone.gmail.com.
Date(s) - Sat, Mar 25, 2017
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Dan Foley Cultural Center
1499 North Camino Alto, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Congressman Mike Thompson's Annual Vallejo Pasta Dinner - Sun, Apr 23, 2017 - 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Community Organizing
- Fitness and Recreation
- Kid Friendly