Vallejo’s Inaugural Fright Night will showcase Vallejo’s spectacular waterfront and its spirited multi-cultural and creative community. SPECIAL EVENT ATTRACTION: SUPER BOWL 50 HOST COMMITTEE COMMUNITY TOUR TO CELEBRATE BAY AREA’S SUPER BOWL HISTORY
- Enriching performances of music and dance from West African Drumming to Ballet Folkorico.
- Make your own Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) altar in an interactive exhibit honoring Frida Kahlo.
- Diverse food truck eateries offering the richness of ethnic and vegan cuisines lining the waterfront as music fills the air.
- Families can enjoy many children activities from basketball playing to glowing kite flying to train rides.
- The 6th Annual Trunk or Treat event on Saturday night: rather than house to house, treats are presented from trunk to trunk of many cars, plus carnival games, costume contest, and music.
- Early evening activities start with a “Flash Mob” to Michael Jackson’s Thriller, fire dancers, glowing inflatable lotuses and a duo of giant flame-firing sculptures by Flaming Lotus Girls sets the stage for a stunning Laser Light Show with laser graphics and live effects to music.
Date(s) - Sat, Oct 31, 2015
2:30 pm - 9:00 pm
289 Mare Island Way, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Food Truck Mania - Wed, Aug 23, 2017 - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Food Truck Mania - Wed, Sep 27, 2017 - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Food Truck Mania - Wed, Oct 25, 2017 - 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm