Weekends in August!
Friday & Saturday performances at 8:00 p.m.
Sunday matinee at 2:00 p.m.
Tickets: General $17; Student & Senior $14
In a black-and-white world of ragged tramps, on the assumption (denied by Beckett) that Godot signifies God, this play has been called the ultimate existential tragedy–if such is possible. (In the language of the play, French, God–or Dieu–in no way resembles Godot. It is only coincidental that English shows a connection.) In a colorful world of unimaginative repetitions, it may be boring or pitiful or hilarious, depending upon the characters’ attitudes of “that’s all there is, folks,” “shouldn’t there be more,” or “ain’t it grand?” Or in a magical world of potentially unlimited possibilities, it might be the quiet exhilaration of enduring transitory, though incomprehensible, trials.
Date(s) - Sat, Aug 23, 2014
Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum
734 Marin St, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Juvenile Justice & Policing - Navigating The System - Wed, Jul 27, 2016 - 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Aug 20, 2016 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Military & History Used Book Sale - Sat, Aug 20, 2016 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Sep 17, 2016 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Oct 15, 2016 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Nov 19, 2016 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Dec 17, 2016 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm