Join us again this Father’s Day Weekend as we invade for the 9th time in Vallejo Northern California!Embrace your inner pirate this Father’s Day Weekend June 20 and 21 2015 and set sail for the biggest playground for all things pirate! Equal parts Mardi Gras, state fair, living history and pirate fan fest, the Northern California Pirate Festival is celebrating nine years of piratical play with an improved layout including shade, and a surround sound ship to shore cannon battle.
Discover winding lanes of pirate encampments, nautically inspired handcrafts, gourmet foods, hearty ales, swimming mermaids, and four stages of continuous entertainment as well as a dedicated Children’s Area featuring a 35’ foot slide, special shows, contests, and the Children’s School of Piracy for the younger swabs.
Should you be looking for some faced paced rock n’ roll risque entertainment- Click Here to learn more about the Buccaneers Bash!
Date(s) - Sun, Jun 21, 2015
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
295 Mare Island Way, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Waterfront Weekend - Sat, Oct 6, 2018 - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Waterfront Weekend - Sun, Oct 7, 2018 - 12:00 am
- Waterfront Weekend - Sat, Oct 5, 2019 - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Waterfront Weekend - Sun, Oct 6, 2019 - 12:00 am
- Waterfront Weekend - Sat, Oct 3, 2020 - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Waterfront Weekend - Sun, Oct 4, 2020 - 12:00 am