Have you had enough of mocking the Renaissance Faire? Well, apparently, Hollywood has not.
Christina Ricci, mayhap foolishly, has deigned to star in a movie set in the wacky, geek-filled land of Shakespeare and overacting.
Reviews have proudly boasted, “A prime contender for 2011’s biggest cinematic embarrassment.”, “A dinner of week-old turkey legs and stale mead would be more fun than this Ren Faire-set rom-com disaster.” and “Avoid this one like the pox.” What’s not to love? Apparently, quite a bit.
Join us at Bad Movie Sunday, this June 29th, as we continue to hilariously skewer films, old and new, and ask ourselves the important questions, such as, what else could we be doing on a Sunday night and did I leave the iron on? ‘All’s Faire in Love’, its better than a sharp stick in the eye. Marginally.
Many of you will already be at The Hub for Danielle’s fund raiser. So, stick around & see what we do on the last Sunday of every month!
We ask for a $5 donation if you can, to help us keep the lights on.
We chose this movie just for you.
Date(s) - Sun, Jun 29, 2014
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Hub Community Center for the Arts
350 Georgia Street, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Age of Aquarius Paint Party - Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm