Not only one of the healthiest activities, to quote one of our friends – Its cheaper than therapy:)
All kites are welcome, even the home-made versions of course. We will be flying our new “Trainers” that are used for Kite-Surfing also. We will use some of these for kite kayaking when we get proficient enough at both sports separately:)
Miro, the Kite Professional, is coming to try our his version of a Trainer he has been working on.
All is free of course
We are also trying some of Doug Darling‘s custom Fishing rod and reel set-ups made for easier kite flying.
We are meeting at the Waterfront after Moschetti’s and the Farmers Market at 2 pm.
Bring a snack and something to drink to share among the group.
Date(s) - Sat, Aug 30, 2014
295 Mare Island Way, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Waterfront Weekend - Sat, Oct 6, 2018 - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Waterfront Weekend - Sun, Oct 7, 2018 - 12:00 am
- Waterfront Weekend - Sat, Oct 5, 2019 - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Waterfront Weekend - Sun, Oct 6, 2019 - 12:00 am
- Waterfront Weekend - Sat, Oct 3, 2020 - 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Waterfront Weekend - Sun, Oct 4, 2020 - 12:00 am