The story of Roald Dahl’s classic tale is faithfully told by James himself and the insect characters – Miss Spider, Old-Green-Grasshopper, Centipede, Ladybird, and Earthworm. The play begins at the end of the story, when James and his friends are living in the giant peach stone in Central Park, New York.
A tour guide brings a party of tourists (the audience) to see this major attraction, and James and his friends tell the story of how they came to live in New York. The insects play the other roles, like James’s cruel Aunt Sponge and Aunt Spiker, and the epic journey across the Atlantic is acted out with live action, puppetry and storytelling in David Wood’s masterful adaptation.
All showings at THE HUB VALLEJO are limited to 37 seats per night.
Child Ticket $10
Genral Admission $15
Doors at 7:30
Show at 8pm
For Tickets vist the SJS Box Ofiice at http://sjstheatrical.weebly.com/box-office.html
Date(s) - Sat, Jul 29, 2017
7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
The Hub Community Center for the Arts
350 Georgia Street, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Age of Aquarius Paint Party - Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm