The story of Roald Dahl’s classic tale is faithfully told by James himself and the insect characters – Miss Spider, Old-Green-Grasshopper, Centipede, Ladybird, and Earthworm. The play begins at the end of the story, when James and his friends are living in the giant peach stone in Central Park, New York.
A tour guide brings a party of tourists (the audience) to see this major attraction, and James and his friends tell the story of how they came to live in New York. The insects play the other roles, like James’s cruel Aunt Sponge and Aunt Spiker, and the epic journey across the Atlantic is acted out with live action, puppetry and storytelling in David Wood’s masterful adaptation.
All showings at THE HUB VALLEJO are limited to 37 seats per night.
Child Ticket $10
Genral Admission $15
Doors at 7:30
Show at 8pm
For Tickets vist the SJS Box Ofiice at http://sjstheatrical.weebly.com/box-office.html
Date(s) - Sat, Aug 5, 2017
7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
The Hub Community Center for the Arts
350 Georgia Street, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Hula Hoop for Fun and Exercise - Sat, Nov 25, 2017 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Fantasy Role Playing - Sat, Dec 2, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Dec 14, 2017 - 7:30 pm
- Fantasy Role Playing - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Figure Drawing/Painting Session - Wed, Dec 20, 2017 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Dec 28, 2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Jan 11, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm