Have a Alice in Wonderland adventure and walk into some of Vallejo’s most charming homes.
The Reception will be held at the Vallejo Historical & Naval Museum (the historic City Hall building) where the special “Gazing Through the Looking Glass” exhibit of Alice in Wonderland illustrations are being shown at Vallejo’s Historical & Naval Museum.
Proceeds support the Mad Hatter Holiday Festival & Parade, California’s Most Whimsical Fantasy Holiday Happening. It is an entertainment-filled celebration of the festive season along with the annual Tree Lighting Ceremony in Vallejo.
$25 Ticket includes:
Reception: 3-5pm at the Vallejo Historical & Naval Museum with food, wine & Tour Guide & Map provided.
Self-Guided Tours: 4-7pm
Buy Tickets from Brown Paper TIckets or in person at
* Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum
734 Marin Street
* Vallejo Convention & Visitors Bureau
289 Mare Island Way
* Pieced on Earth
340 Georgia Street
For more information or questions, call the Mad Hatter Holiday Festival Information Line @ (844) 344-8793, or Michael Bauman @ (925) 451-7682.
Web Page: www.hattervallejo.com, & Facebook Page: MadHatterHolidayVallejo
Date(s) - Sun, Dec 14, 2014
Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum
734 Marin St, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Teddy Bear Tea and Holiday Open House - FREE - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- A Voz Alta: A Poetry & Performance Art Series - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 - 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Vallejo Community Kwanzaa Celebration - Sat, Dec 30, 2017 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm