Have a Alice in Wonderland adventure and walk into some of Vallejo’s most beautiful homes.
The Tour’s reception — from 3-5pm — is in an historic building that was once Vallejo’s City Hall built in 1927, and designed by architect Charles Perry. It is now the Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum.
At the reception, enjoy a Museum Tour as well as music, wine, coffee, tea and food for a festive start before the self-guided Homes Tour.
From 4-7pm, you will use the souvenir Guide & Map to visit a variety of Victorian, Gothic & Craftsman homes built in the early 19th Century.
Proceeds support the Mad Hatter Holiday Festival & Parade, California’s Most Whimsical Fantasy Holiday Happening. It is an entertainment-filled celebration of the festive season along with the annual Tree Lighting Ceremony in Vallejo.
Reception: 3-5pm at the Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum with food, wine & Tour Guide & Map provided.
Self-Guided Tours: 4-7pm
Download the flyer for the home tour.
You can also buy tickets in person at:
* Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum
734 Marin Street
* Vallejo Convention & Visitors Bureau
289 Mare Island Way
* Pieced on Earth
340 Georgia Street
For more information or questions, call the Mad Hatter Holiday Festival Information Line @ (844) 344-8793, or Michael Bauman @ (925) 451-7682
Date(s) - Sun, Dec 13, 2015
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Vallejo Naval & Historical Museum
734 Marin St, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- 8th Annual Grand Victorian Homes Tour of Vallejo - Sun, Dec 10, 2017 - 3:00 pm
- Teddy Bear Tea and Holiday Open House - FREE - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Free Family Day - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- A Voz Alta: A Poetry & Performance Art Series - Sat, Dec 16, 2017 - 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Vallejo Community Kwanzaa Celebration - Sat, Dec 30, 2017 - 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm