Please join us and learn firsthand about the collective efforts of Vallejo Peace project, Blessing Bags & Vallejo Together, to address the needs of our less fortunate families.
On this day you may choose to just drop off a donation of your choice or from our suggested list below. You may also have a conversation with Mina Diaz, candidate for Vallejo City Council, browse through our informational tables, and/or purchase items being sold to help the fundraising efforts.
- Food Items: Individually wrapped Snacks (ex. Granola Bars, Crackers!, easy open Fruit Cups, easy open can-foods (ex, Tuna, Pork & Beans, Vienna Sausage, Ravioli ETC), bottled Water (l60z) ETC.
- Toiletries items: Travel size Shampoo, Conditioner & Toothpaste, Tooth Brushes, individual packs of Tissue, bars of Soap, Combs, Wash Clothes, Socks, ETC.
Date(s) - Sat, May 14, 2016
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Artiszen Cultural Arts Center
337 Georgia Street, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Under the Weight of 45 - Fri, Feb 23, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Under the Weight of 45 - Sat, Feb 24, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Under the Weight of 45 - Sun, Feb 25, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Alicia - Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 4:00 pm
- Alicia - Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 7:30 pm