Throw Me Down a Well is an American progressive rock band. They’ve been described as visceral and psychedelic – Pink Floyd meets The Sex Pistols. Spiralling downward, deeper into the unknown recesses of the well… A headfirst plunge into blackness; fleeting thoughts and shadows dancing at the edge of a dreamlike state between reality and the infinite space beyond.
Rumble Mother was conceived in a record store, birthed in a garage, and raised in a civil union by two music nerds, Rumble Mother is, to put it quite simply, a pretty cool rock band. It’s basic, raw, abrasively loud stuff, the kind of music that makes your parents scratch their heads and wonder where they went wrong when raising you. The duo aren’t trying to make you dance- they want you to start a riot or spray paint a cop car or knock your boss’s teeth out. Or at least mosh at their shows.
FREE – As usual for this event, but be sure to tip the bands, buy their CD’s & schwag, and visit the cafe – Resistance Coffee – featuring Moschetti’s coffee, roated right here in Vallejo
Date(s) - Fri, Aug 1, 2014
The Hub Community Center for the Arts
350 Georgia Street, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Age of Aquarius Paint Party - Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm