If you liked The Gravel Spreaders when they played at Second Saturday Bands a few months back, you’ll LOVE their brilliant guitarist’s other project, Axis of Blues, the East Bay’s premiere purveyors of slippy, slidy boogie rock ‘n’ blues. Stop on by for a goodly dose of freak…if you dare…!
Axis of Blues is very excited to be making a rare public appearance! They don’t perform often, because it might cause riots. If you’re going to the Northern California Pirate Festival on Sat., June 14, be sure to cap off your day with some rock, blues, R&B and originals at the world-famous Hub arts center in Vallejo…it’s only a couple of blocks from the fair site!
$5 at the door – Best bargain in town!
Date(s) - Sat, Jun 14, 2014
The Hub Community Center for the Arts
350 Georgia Street, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Jan 25, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Fri, Jan 26, 2018 - 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- White Elephant Sale - Sat, Jan 27, 2018 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Age of Aquarius Paint Party - Sun, Jan 28, 2018 - 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Feb 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 8, 2018 - 7:30 pm
- Poetry by the Bay - Thu, Mar 22, 2018 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm