Want more joy & deeper connection? Want to improve health & vitality? Love to dance and meet people?
BIODANZA is a heart-centered system that uses music, movement and group dynamics to enhance integration between what we think, feel, say and do. It’s steeped in biology, psychology, epigenetics, & shamanism. It is far more than a “dance class.”
BIODANZA is the poetry of human encounter.
BIODANZA exercises provide opportunities for intense experiences of being ALIVE IN THE HERE AND NOW. Each class is a journey to the authentic self, resulting in a deeper capacity to connect with self, others, and the Earth. BIODANZA results in:
* A sense of well-being
* Heightened perception of one’s body and senses
* Enhanced relationships
*Renewed capacity for joy and pleasure
When: Tuesdays 7:15-9:15pm.
Where: Artiszen Cultural Art Center, 337 Georgia St., Vallejo, CA
Sliding Scale $15-25 for drop-ins or $55-80 with monthly pass. Second class is free and another free class when you bring a friend new to Biodanza! No dance experience necessary; all fitness levels welcome. We dance barefoot to all genres of music from all periods. Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
Date(s) - Tue, Jan 26, 2016
7:15 pm - 9:15 pm
Artiszen Cultural Arts Center
337 Georgia Street, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- Under the Weight of 45 - Sat, Feb 24, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Under the Weight of 45 - Sun, Feb 25, 2018 - 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Birthday Party for Dr. Seuss - Sat, Mar 3, 2018 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Alicia - Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 4:00 pm
- Alicia - Sat, Mar 10, 2018 - 7:30 pm