The Vallejo Parade Association, a local non-profit organization, presents the 164th Vallejo Fourth of July Parade “Red, White & Blue Jubilee” beginning at 10:00 am on Tuesday, July 4. The parade starts at Tennessee St. and Broadway and takes the traditional route west to Sonoma Blvd. and then south on Sonoma and west again to end on Georgia and Mare Island Way.
This year’s Parade features the usual array of entries included the giant puppets, horses, cars, costume characters, musical performers, City Officials and much more. Our Grand Marshall Is REBUILDING TOGETHER SOLANO COUNTY and its volunteers.
The Parade will be followed by the July 4th Waterfront Festival!
- Bathtub Regatta and Zombie Kayakers
- Maritime Dog Parade (close to seventy dogs already signed on)
- Artisan Beer Garden (over seven artisan brewers)
- Two food courts from favorite grilled beef dishes to vegan, Greek and Native American dishes
- Boxing Demo, Native American Drummers, Mexican Folk Dancers, Marching Bands
- Two stages of music, a DJ Booth, Classic Cars
- Carnival children rides, teen sporting activities: boxing, baseball, basketball, visual imaging STEM, Fighter Fighter’s Academy, Kite flying and domes about and as always more…
Date(s) - Tue, Jul 4, 2017
10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Multiple Locations, Vallejo
Upcoming events at this location
- 164th July 4 Parade and Festival - Tue, Jul 4, 2017 - 10:00 am - 10:00 pm